Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Finally a convention ~(ʘ˽ʘ)~

yehey!!
Hell yeah! After waiting for a long time, since Toy Convention and Otaku Expo have passed and Metro Comic Con has cancelled, finally now's my chance to attend an Anime Con. Weeeee! Cheers! hahah
I'm so excited for this weekend because it's...
~(⌐o⌐)~Best of Anime!~(ʘ˽ʘ)~


It's my first BOA event, though I've heard of it. The event is organized by  Primetrade Asia, Inc. and they started in 2010 so it's their 3rd year. The event is always held in SMX Mall of Asia halls.

This year they have guests a Visual Kei Band from Japan called "Uchusentai Noiz" that'll be performing on-stage on both event days. There's also a meet and greet for fans..hmmm I think I might squeeze myself in. haha

There's also a conjunction with the Manila International Book fair. I love books and I will surely hunt for books especially manga ..hahha. I really love book sales. >3<
And I  also have a meet-up with my college friends..

I  hope it's the BEST OF ANIME event ever! I am really looking forward on being a part of this wonderful and exciting event.


See you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment