Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cosplay Mania 2012~

This is my second time going to CosMania. I am not a big fan of cosplay but whenever I see someone cosplaying some of my favorite characters, I hurriedly running to take a shot.

This time, my adventure is not planned, I'm not really expecting my appearance in the event. And as for my calculations of chances is merely 30-35% . Everything changes when a really wild suggestion of my mother is raise.. LOL I'm not going to details on how I got there.

Quick!
Otaku Reflexes, ON!
Pack camera, extra battery and memory card, water, and MONEY hahah

I didn't felt the half-hour trip to Mall of Asia (maybe I'm too densed to have my senses back after an uberly quick decision and preparation). I arrive at the SMX like a little girl going in a department store full of toys. 
There I go again, whispering to myself . I wish no one notice that. Mentally giving my opinion on something but it ends up murmuring like a retard.

Here are the pics of cosplayers (few & chosen):
The two Ciel Phantomhive~
I really love Ciel~ especially when he crossdresses haha


Swort Art Online is famous these days,
so there's no way otakus will miss to cosplay Kirito-kun~



Ririchiyo-sama, where's Miketsukami-kun?


There's also tons of Asuna-chan cosplayers
but I only managed to capture one.


Aria


I think he's cosplaying Mello of Death Note
He's very cool in person anyway.


Louise from Zero No Tsukaima


Nanananananananananana...BATMAN!!


Mayoi of Acchi Kocchi
She's so stuffed~ (for a young girl)


Harima Kenji of School Rumble


Natsu x Lucy


From Kamisama no Memochou
Alice


She's so cute bringing that doll~


Karuta Roromiya of Inu x Boku SS~
Always eating pocky (I wonder how many boxes of pocky she bought or eaten)


Cool cosplay, I didn't notice there's a person
inside that epicly built costume


some colorful girls..idk what anime..


With a dolfie


Kagura of Gintama


Kurapika of Hunter x Hunter


Enma Ai of Hell Girl
 During the event, I met one of my Elementary schoolmates. I am thinking about that familiar face when he ask a question to me while I'm waiting in line at Animax Booth. I am really glad and shocked to have acquaintances in an anime event.


Animax Booth featuring K anime


 There's also a figure display of team Onii-chan, events will never be complete without them displaying awesome Anime Figures:


Lelouch/ Zero~




Orihara Izaya~
kyaaa~ i want this..him..haha


Ayase from GC


Kuroneko from OreImou


Shana


Kirino in maid costume



 And lastly, these are some souvenirs I bought during the event:
An authentic Madoka Goddess version
Nendroid Petit
Bought from Team Onii-chan's booth


A very kawaii phone charm
usagi~ (though I'm looking for a neko)
Though i have not met the International guests: Reika and Kaname, I am in bliss attending and being a part of an awesome event.

Maybe next time, I will have premium passes on International Guests.

I have to earn lots of money though *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment