Sunday, September 23, 2012

Best Of Anime 2012~

YATTA!
It's a rainy morning when I got up and thinking if I will push through the anime event, Best of Anime. After rationalizing the pros and cons, I decided to go...hahah
I really love travelling far alone, it's my freedom or a temporary escape from the bitter reality. Since the travel time is less than an hour, I plugged my ears with earphones and thinking deep while listening to random genre music (mostly anime songs).

Honestly this is just a draft last week, the first paragraph hahah..

Well let's continue, since I promised to have an entry about my adventure during Best of Anime event.

I arrived at the SMX Mall of Asia, VERY early and suprisingly there are not much attendees or cosplayers around. I was wondering, Am  I too early? Is the event gonna push through?


With no hesitation, I bought my ticket in the counter and entered the event hall. As expected, I'm too early. There are few people around and some booths are just getting ready to set up their merchandises.


Being the curious geek that I am, I decided to take a stroll around the hall to find something that will caught my interest. I found toy stores, I have compulsions to buy stuffs even if it's super early. I have this anxiety, "I better buy this now than sorry"

bigboys toy store, I love buying merchandises here

After an hour, I have a hard time walking because of the anime merch I bought. There is also a conjunction event in the SMX ground level which is the Manila International Book Fair.

A book lovers must-see event
There's also a display of anime figurines and mecha-related toys from Team Onii-chan, they also sell authentic figures.


Shinobu Oshino from Bakamonogatari


Luka Megurine from Vocaloid


Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid
(duh? doesn't know her? poor you, lol)


yoko littner


Woody, the perv hahaha






Kirino Kousaka


Yuki


Haruhi


Inori from Guilty Crown


Elsie from TWGOK






Kirito from Sword Art Online


Sebastian Michaelis doll? hehe


some monkey from DBZ, i think


Gundam








Bumblebee
There's also cosplay, I'm sorry not a fan of cosplay so I didn't take pictures of cosplayers. Alodia Gosiengfiao is also present in the event. She is in some booth that sells wheat grass drink, I'm not actually sure because I'm busy hunting for more souvenirs.

UCHUSENTAI NOIZ!

One of the reasons I attended this event, to see the Japanese Visual Kei band.
It's really tough to wait for them to perform, but I have no regrets on waiting. I really enjoy the jam-packed, slamming audience when they come out. Though I am alone, It's not hard to socialize with my fellow otakus. Yeah, otakus are crazy but easily to get along with. I cannot describe the enjoyment and happiness I felt during the event.

Here are some shots of Uchusentai Noiz on-stage performance:



meet and greet~


kotaro and masato
i really like kotaro, he's so good at playing the guitar


angel taka (vocalist) and kotaro (lead guitarist)
waiting for some questions asked by the audience


from left to right:
Masato, Kyo, Angel Taka, Kotaro and Yamato




Epic pose! by taka
LOL! look Kotaro's face






Electrifying performance!!










Masato's rap is very cool
I love when they sang "Narda", the audience gone wild and we were jumping up and down. I felt like the hall is going to collapse anytime. Sooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooool !!! hahah I wish I had someone with me though..hahha but I'm okay doing the stuff that I love alone.

Here's my AMV of the event...lols




Best of Anime 2012 is an awesome event, I am so exhausted that I can't feel my legs. I thank the organizers of BOA for bringing Uchusentai Noiz here in Manila and I hope I'll see them again--for a concert or in some anime event again.

No comments:

Post a Comment