Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thoughts about the Sword Art Online ARC ending

Honestly, I am not much of a reader so I don't wanna read the light novel of Sword Art Online (that's too tiring for my eyes hahah). Readers might predicted what had happened before they even watched the episode.
Anyway, I admit that I shed so much tears in the ending. I totally look like a moron, crying over some anime. I can't help it, it's too sad.

THE STORYLINE:

After defeating Skull Reaper, the boss monster in 75th floor, all of the frontliners are exhausted, and 14 of them died. Kirito's deduction are right, Commander Heathcliff's true identity is Kayaba Akihiko, the creator of Sword Art Online. Akihiko gave Kirito's a chance to have one-on-one duel, making other players undergone paralysis. The catch? If Kirito wins, all of the players will logged out of the game and finally clearing the game. Being the patriot and hero as we all know, Kirito accepts the duel. Using his Duel Sword Skill, he fights Akihiko to the max, but using a unique skill against its creator is really tough. Akihiko can block all of its combination and predict its move. In the middle of the fight, Kirito is really in a crucial state. Asuna saves Kirito then died. Kirito's really desperate that he uses all of his strength left, but his life bar goes yellow then red. But miracle happens, he stab Akihiko before Kirito's life bar has totally nothing.

He killed the supposedly 100th floor boss, Kirito cleared the game.
And back to the real world, he woke up in a hospital with intravenous bottle hook on him. Kirito was very thin and has long hair. He returned the survivors in the real world and he finally got to see Asuna too. Kirito's a hero.

I cried in the full episode of SAO arc. I felt my heart moved when he woke up and have the sudden will to find Asuna, that scene is so lovely.

I definitely watched the next arc, they are in ALO~

But what made them play again?

No comments:

Post a Comment