Sunday, October 7, 2012

Collecticon 2012

This is my first time going to Collecticon since I am a newbie figure collector. It is a heaven for every collector, there's so many variety of toys/ collectible items to choose from. The event is held at the Robinsons Manila, Midtown Atrium, and it is open to all mall goers.
Top view of COLLECTION
I also enjoy the auction, I bought a bag and a figure.

Here are some booths selling figures which I pass by so many times and still looking for a fig to buy
So many toys to choose from

some cute tshirt prints and other otaku stuff

these are umbrellas...hahha

comics for fans

Aside from merchandises, there's also an awesome display and exhibit of toys and life-sized movie characters (mostly marvel).
Astroboy and Ironman

I wanna have these toy glass case



Samuel L. Jackson
so cool~

Ip Man..of the greatest martial artist
Very cool!

MIB..the figures are so Agent K and J

Manny Pacquaio

Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin


Exterminator..


Captain Jack Sparrow

Chow Yun Fat

Edward Scissorhands

Like a boss~

I love my shot..haha


Willy Wonka
In the end, I bought these beautiful figures in a reasonable price, I am so happy to attend this convention though there are cosplayers around, I focused on the merchandises...
I bought this somewhere, then I painted it
and it became my "OTAKU GOODIE BAG"
Yui and Mio Figures
yey!


No comments:

Post a Comment