Thursday, October 11, 2012

This Saturday~

This coming saturday, I'm going to an anime convention "The Grand Pop Culture Fair". This month has the most numerous events (i think). The event is organize by Otakuzine Phillippine (also the organizers of Ozine Fest, Otaku Expo, etc) and Kfest Manila Events Management. It focuses on the famous pop culture our country has now, which are JPOP, KPOP, Anime, Manga, Gaming, Cosplay, Toys and Merchandises.

I'm anticipating this event because my otaku niece is also going and it's very rare for her to attend anime conventions because she has a lot of schoolwork to do. This time, she's lucky hahah. It's also good news for me, finally I have someone with me.

I hope I can buy merchandises there, I also hope I have LOTS of money.
I'm planning to buy manga, enough for the figures for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment