Sunday, October 7, 2012

Autumn Anime 2012 Part 2

I don't wanna discuss all of this season's anime, I only wanna discuss those interesting shows (in my opinion).
Sore dewa, iku wa you!

(1) K project- This show got my attention because of their awesome preview and trailer. And also the characters are mostly bishounen.
Yashiro is the main protagonist
(the one with umbrella)
I am wondering why Yashiro is not in the middle, I mean he's the main protagonist right? (referring to the pic above).
I have high expectation in this series because it looks promising and I really love the graphics. And also the different perspective shots and some upbeat music suits every action scene.
Yata, I like his skateboard stunts

The story is not clear though, Yashiro Isana is a high school student, not really a cool type guy but everybody loves to share their food with him every lunch hour. He is rather a sunshine-type of guy,very kind and innocent. His life is normal until a group of somewhat gangster-like peeps trying to catch him, he's so clueless of what's happening. He is running for his life, in pursuit by a guy in a skateboard (Yata).

Kuroh Yatogami
Then he was saved by a cool guy (Kuroh Yatogami) that looks like a swordsman, is this guy good? or just another guy trying to kill him too? How about the explanation of a video of Yashiro killing someone? Is it really him?

(2) Hiiro no Kakera Season 2- I watched the whole season 1 and I must say that it's not really an interesting  series but I don't know know why I keep on watching it (oh, there are bishies around lol). And I am surprised to know that it has second season.
The first episode is actually the summary of season 1. Tamaki, as the tamayori princess, finally awakened her true powers to stop the logos.
This season's main storyline revolves around Takuma. His true identity of being a demon is yet to arise. And also the Monado Aria and the Logos are also not backing up on making the protagonist's life harder.

(3)Little Busters! -I thought this series, girls are the most protagonists (I'm wrong). Seeing these graphics made me think that it is an ecchi and harem anime but I am so wrong.
The story revolves around the friendship of five namely (from left to right): Kengo- the kendo guy, Rin- the idol, a buttkicker and Kyousuke's little sister, Kyousuke-the leader, Riki- the innocent guy and Masato- the deliquent but good guy. These five are good friends since they were young. Riki, being a weak and shy boy, doesn't have friends but Kyousuke invite him to go with their crazy adventures and operations. It made Riki gained friends and confidence. They call themselves "Little Busters!"
Now that they're grown-ups, Riki wants to do something together (before some of them graduate) just like the old times, so Kyousuke decided to put up a baseball team. His friends are puzzled on how he come up on that decision. Recruitment for members are also they're problem.
Little Busters!



No comments:

Post a Comment