Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MINNA-SAN, AKEMASHITE OMEDETTO!!

My blogspot is always about anime/manga/ conventions...but this time it is NOT! hahah

It's been a year of challenges, happiness, and sadness, I never knew that I surpassed all the storms that tested my personality and outlook in life as an individual. Through it all, even though 2012 has become not-so good to my family and I, I am still thankful that the worst had past (i think). My family suffered to many trials and obstacles, since it's too personal I won't tell ( my blog is not about depression or something).

Ehem! As a new year bonding, we went somewhere quite and relaxing. Submerging myself in hot spring water sure felt good (I don't wanna leave yet), it helped me relax my body and senses (i want a full body massage too~). Next stop! Tagaytay! weeee...the icy cold air is rushing through my whole freaking body, good thing, I have my long sleeves + jacket combo haha (but it's not enough though)..We had dinner and planned to go somewhere for new year's eve (where there's an awesome fireworks display). We went to Mall of Asia and waited in the parking lot (families and friends are gathered everywhere I look-- seems our plan is not so unique after all haha). The count down to 2013 has begun and I am preparing the cam for taking  a vid of the fireworks, and so it began....those fireworks are really amazing and I felt like a child while I am watching it with glistening eyes. Filming the whole fireworks display is a tough work, my arms are trembling (too long~).

WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?

A common question for essay writings when I was studying. Having written too much of it, I got tired of answering this but there's nothing like this in college so I'll give it a shot anyway hahah...

It's very simple:

"I will stop making decisions when I'm angry and stop making promises when I'm happy"

again, ヽ(○´∀)乂(*´∀`*)乂(∀`●) Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment