Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hakkenden:Touhou Hakken Ibun~

 I watched this new series because of bishounen overload, and Shino (the main protagonist) is very cute and shota-ish. I never thought that this anime has shounen ai hints in it, and then I further examined the informations about it, Hakkenden is a work of a famous BL mangaka: ABE MIYUKI

So I guess lots of fujoshi or her fans are expecting to have BL hints since Hakkenden got an anime.
I encounter some of them and I admit that I am a fujoshi (there! I said it!).

Shino is very cute and sometimes
a tsundere
damn! Sousuke got jealous!
hahha
Sousuke is still on to it!
He's jealous, I mean curious.
Fujoshi(s)!!!
Scream!!!
A new challenger comes!
Better get ready, Sousuke!

Ok..(breath!) This sounds very ambitious, but I really hope that the upcoming episodes have more BL undertones hahhah. Man! I mean, it keeps the anime interesting to watch (for fujoshi haha).

THIS!!!
I keep on track on Hakkenden's episode every week. Hell yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment