Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cuticle Tantei Inaba~

This year is kinda off for me, I did manage to look up for the new anime releases but I have this laziness lingering in my body and just couldn't keep up for the new anime eps every week...
So after I read the information, plots, genres and check the graphics..I decided to watch Cuticle Tantei Inaba...because I am into male dominance or shounen genre (except for harem hahah I hate pervert boys and bouncing boobs hahah).
The first episode for me is like a forced comedy show (or maybe I'm not just in the mood for comedy that time) but I didn't give it up just yet...
After a week, the second ep aired.. I kinda get a grip with the quirky and hilarious puns and characters of the show and I started to like it..

Meet the characters:
Hiroshi Inaba-
the main protagonist, a part wolf detective using hair cuticle to solve the issues
surrounding in the most random situation,
A hair fetishist.

Yuta Sasaki-
looks cute but he's a boy (definitely a trap).
Cross dressing looks good on him though lol, he is Hiroshi's assistant
(though self-proclaimed)

Kei Nozaki-
A seemingly normal boy working in Hiroshi's detective firm.
Love cats and I'd say he has the most decent brain of them all. lol

Kuniharu Ogino-
A police officer, former partner of Hiroshi.
Always doting his daughter Azusa.

Don Valentino-
the villain. Loves traditonal japanese anything,
and he eats japanese yen (yah, crazy as hell) hahha.

Lorenzo-
Loyal servant of Don Valentino, sacked head haha.
Looks like a samurai, has affection towards his master

Gabriela-
Gunwoman? lol..an asassin that loves her underlings within
her preferred height.

Noah-
still haven't showed up until episode 4.


Episode 4 screenshots~
That's Inaba Haruka, Hiroshi's li'l bro.
haha getting lovey dovey with Don Valentino, eh?

he's a wabbit~
we both are.,,
kawaii overload,,

I'm dying because of cuteness...

this isn't Usui Kazuyoshi from Sket Dance..hahha
another bishie!!

Ah, in this ep Kei got kidnapped by Haruka...
Looks like this cat lover can't resist that nyan nyan cuteness..

I really love the shounen ai hints in this series hahha..those cutesy scenes are making me hungry for more episodes.
To wrapped it all up, Cuticle Tantei Inaba is a must-see for those who loves randomness (similar to gintama, sket dance, binbougami ga! etc.), hilarious characters and almost no actual plot but fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment