Monday, December 24, 2012

SAO's over too~

In the early morning of December 23, 2012, This is the last time otakus will be watching Sword Art Online. Having an unimaginable popularity throughout the otaku world, we are excited to watch the final ep (if it doesn't have a second season). Being online in social media gives me sneak peek shots of the raw episode, hating it so much--I log out my account before somebody spoil it. Yeah, We all hate spoilers, right? (though I am one of those who spoil "some" episodes to my poor otakumates hahaha).

I will not narrate the whole episode since I am too tired of retelling it haha. I will just have a review for the whole series.

The first arc has lots of impacts which make the viewers easily hook to it, "The survival game and SHIT JUST GOT REAL" moment made the plot really interesting to watch. Some otakus are gamers, so I think the writers and animators want an anime that targetted a certain market: GAMERS (check). The plot also has mix genre, so it is very suitable for all the ages: GENERAL PUBLIC (check). The second arc is a less popular (i think). Most of the viewer's think that the first arc is better than Alfheim Online. Though the avatars in ALO is much better and I also love the bond of Leafa-chan and Kirito-kun (shipping this pair haha). Honestly, the AsunaKirito pairing is kinda doze me off many times (don't hate me for that haha).
Hahaa all in all, SAO really caught the hearts of the fans around the globe and in my personal opinion, I think having a second season of this is not a bad idea. Surely, fans want it!  duh? (but meh...i think it's enough for 25 episodes).

2 comments: