Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Animax Carnival

OK, so I did promise to have a blog about the event I've attended yesterday, December 9,2012--the Animax Carnival (here it is).
the event is open to all
@robinsons place manila- mid atrium
Hmmm, where to start...
The event starts at 10am, I got there 30 minutes before the mall opens. Attendees are roaming and starts to line up in the entrance of the mall while I got stuck in a bookstore (I have no idea that there's a line in the other wing). And some issues and commotions happened before the event starts but I don't let it bother me, I came here for fun.
After waiting for an etenity, the doors of hope starts to open. I run as fast as I could while screaming in my head "Faster! Faster! Think of the voucher!" Anyway, attendees should print the animax voucher to receive premium goodies during the event, it is limited to 500 people so I gotta hurry.
this coupon, in exchange for the voucher,
is like a ticket to attendees for the games and booths


The event went smoothly as I walk in the arc event, I immediately rolled my eyes around and lined up for the game booths.

Hunter X Hunter wallpaper stand
Naruto stand--
fans can take pictures with it
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
As the stage performance starts,
I noticed that the guy in front of me is using an awesome character bag
(Shirley of Code Geass)

I got this CD icludes the dubbing experience I had
in the dubbing booth, haha very cool remembrance
hahah I felt like a seiyuu

Alodia Gosiengfiao as a Special Guest
cosplaying as Neko of Project K Anime

the emcee guy is actually a voice actor of Kririn,
Mr.Satan (aka Master Pogi)
and Yamcha of Dragon Ball Z
The audience make him do a skit with his cool voice
which made the crowd go "whoah!!"

Rhianna (Hikaru cosplay) smiles
for the camera after she won the ani-mate contest

Too near! my nearest distance from her
is just a meter away, my eyes got big.
Fanboys dragged me in front, without even trying

FREEBIES!
for a shitty player like me
The whole experience is super exhausting, given that I got there early morning and ending the event almost 7pm. Animax is really generous when it comes to events (I got animax freebies in another event too) that what pulls people in hahah.

I really enjoy the event alone, I gained friends  even though I only knew them in faces not names. OMG the dubbing booth is the best ever experience, I must say.

Congratulations, Animax Philippines! for bringing such an awesome event and hopefully it will happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment