Friday, December 21, 2012

BTOOOM is over~ *cries

At first, I thought it is the same plot as Sword Art Online (the game becomes real or should I say "Shit just got serious") but I was wrong. I think that this series are far more better than SAO (though SAO is a great anime too). But BTOOOM! has this epicly done animation and so much character diversities going on, which really caught my attention. Every week's episode is really a cliff hanger and never fail to amuse me. I think this series isn't really loud as SAO but I must say it's one of the best plots I've watched.
Kanata Hongo (Sakamoto Ryouta seiyuu)
 One of the reasons I watched this because the seiyuu of the main protagonist Sakamoto Ryouta is KANATA HONGO, my favorite Jap actor and celebrity crush (haahaha). Some of his acting roles are Ryoma Echizen (Prince of Tennis Live Action Movie), Gaku Izumi (Yankee-kun to Megane-chan), Joichiro Nishi (GANTZ), Moriguchi Rui (Mirai Nikki Live Action), Riku Okamoto (Seigi no Mikata) etc. BEing able to penetrate another field is just plain awesome, I hope he can voice more anime in the future (and of course, I will support it haha) .

2 comments:

  1. It was such a good series.. :'( so sad it ended so soon too..... (T-T)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. we, fans, are surely hoping for season 2.....ryt?

    ReplyDelete