Sunday, November 4, 2012

manga craving~

I haven't bought a new manga for about a month. When I am strolling in some of my usual manga stores, I saw new book volumes of Wallflower, book 27 and 28. I have the book volume 1-25 of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. And seeing new volumes makes my hands itch to buy it.
these are my manga collection dated from 2011
(i have few added manga)
the top books are Absolute Boyfriend 1-4
next is the 25 book volume of Yamato Nadeshiko
bottom is given to me, book 1 of No need for tenchi
My manga collections are mostly shoujo haha but I also like shounen.
No one knows how I got these volumes, I really put the effort on searching on different bookstore branches that sells manga. And luckily, I found a few new nest of purchasing them. After I bought a certain volume, I felt relieved that I manage to buy one before it was sold out.
I thought that I am the only one who's buying these coz how come they (bookstores I've gone to) don't have stocks already? LoLs jk

No comments:

Post a Comment