Thursday, November 15, 2012

Can't decide~

I can't decide which anime convention to attend, hmmmmmm although I might consider to attend a con or two, if the programme of the event is interesting and sounds fun. I also the accessibility  and familiarity of the event location.

I know how to get there but it's too far.
But it is the 1st event of Animax here (if I'm not mistaken)
Sounds interesting but it's the same place over and over again
And also these events:

CHRISTMAS TOY FAIR-- Known also as the Christmas Toycon, event is now celebrating its 7th year. No details yet on the date and venue of the event.
The 7th Christmas Toy Fair 2012 is organized by Collectibles Unlimited Association. It is also the organizer of the annual TOYCON PH.
OH NO MANGA CREEPY CON & COSPLAY CRAZY 3-- Sunday, November 25, 2012. No exact location

No comments:

Post a Comment