Wednesday, November 7, 2012

manga craving ended~

hahah in just a day or two, I posted a blog about my mang cravings but now......
*drums rolls
DADUM!!!!

(I bought these the other day)
Wallflower book 27
with a Sebastian Michaelis bookmark *kyaaaa

Wallflower book 28
The english translated book publisher is Del Rey Manga, a company in the US. Their books are really expensive, I prefer to buy a Chuang Yi (also a publishing company that translates manga to english, their main office is in Singapore) because it is cheaper, materials they're using are good to the environment (according to publisher's page) and I also love the glossiness of CY book cover. But I have no choice to buy Del Rey coz it's readily available.

Tomoko Hayakawa (author/ mangaka of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge/ The Wallflower/ Perfect girl Evolution/ My Fair Lady *as Chuang Yi titled it) should be thanking me for buying her COMPLETE manga volumes *hahahah... I want to meet her in person (to see if she's real ahahha) and also I want to be her friend. She has an awesome talent in drawing and have humor and sense in her manga scripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment