Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I want to attend a fujoshi/fudanshi con!!

Ok, so I become a full pledged fujoshi recently (most of fujoshi(s) starts at a very young age, I guess I'm just too busy in highschool and college that I lately realized that I love BL too).

I really want to attend a yaoi convention here in the Philippines, though I knew there was a BL convention held just last year of December (right before I'm not into BL stuffs--too bad). It is called the BLush Convention and I've read lots of feedbacks about the convention like it needs to add more booths for merchandises and since the event is not sponsored, tickets are expensive.And I heard that it is the very first yaoi covention here in my country, I got to check some yaoi conventions in US and Canada and damn! it really looks fun and interesting. I know there'll be another con here but when? Damn I'm really excited and I hope I can get a reserved slot for the Butler Cafe (hahhahaha). Here's a link http://blush-con.org/ .

  I know fujoshi(s) here are hidden in plain sight (closet fujoshi like me), having that kind of event is like attending a private convention where you can be free and not judge by others. I want a fujoshi friend too (hope I can meet one).

No comments:

Post a Comment