Friday, August 24, 2012

Intro to blogging~

Hello, I am a newbie here.
I have so much free time that having  a blog came to my senses. I have to find a channel where I can express all the thoughts that bugging me and to speak out my opinions about certain things. And blogging is just an awesome way for it, My daily activities includes long hours of spending in front of my computer so I guess this new hobby can help me to feel a little "productive" hahha.

Though I'm not good at introductions, here's brief information about who I am.



MORTAL LIFE
> I am a college postgraduate, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and a Registered Nurse. For now, I don't have a job (shameful truth) for some personal reasons (actually too personal). I am currently residing somewhere in the Urban City of Manila, Philippines. Man! I really hate introductions.

INTEREST
> I don't really have an active and physical interest; I am more of an epitome of a laid-back person, actually lazy. I spend hours in front of the computer i guess i said that earlier.  I'm always curious about certain programs and applications available in the internet torrent whether it is a video editing, photo editing, subtitle program, even 3D animation programs... I want to try something new that caught my attention and curiosity. So i ended up trying and downloading the said programs. And honestly, It really helps me to know new things and discover that "hey, I can do it too" enough of this

>I also read magazines and books that tackles philosophy and mentally discussing my opinions to the article as if I am talking to the author.. what a weird kid


> Anime is one of my greatest and obvious interests of all. Anime has been a part of my life since it was aired when I was in grade school.




And since I got lazy, I have to write in the next blog about how I become an anime addict/ otaku.




ANYWAY, NICE TO MEET YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment