Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Yesterday's My Birthday

Since March 26 is my birthday, No one cares about it anyway (just saying LOL).
I got the chance to go out with my niece and nephew for a lunch out and some strolling in the mall, It's a refreshing feeling after a week of non-stop doing my job. I got the chance to bond with them even just for a little while, luckily this week  is  a non-working holiday haha. And another dinner date with my sisters, I'm so exhausted and happy. I got colds and cough today (they said only stupid people got colds in the summer, what's the meaning of this?! LOL).

I might be too old for gifts (I'm 23), but I really appreciate when someone gives me presents. I also appreciate the person and for the effort he/she puts into it.

I might be old, but my heart is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment