Saturday, March 30, 2013

So it continues~

I am turning into some kind of monster when someone interrupts me
during my fan girling mode.
You can feel the murderous aura around me, LOL

Yah, and I keep the informations and review to myself.
I am such a forever alone fujoshi, I hope I can have one fujoshi/ fudanshi friend.

and smiling like a pervert
Noobs!

I am hungry for more!!
the said truth

Then I covered the screen with my body,
like i am hugging the whole screen.

when imagination runs wild and doesn't have
any BL anime to watch.

I am embarassed to go in, I hope I can be
with someone that's so confident and not shy going in.
I really want to experience butler's cafe, I need to see
my sebastian, joke

Yah true! I am such a late bloomer.

1 comment:

  1. waaaa i wonder if i am allowed to relate... i am a Himejoshi not a Fujoshi but I still appreciate fujoshi o7

    ReplyDelete