Monday, May 20, 2013

An encounter


in a Manga Panel of a bookstore,

There is a closet fujoshi scanning creepily, hoping to find a good manga to buy, she's with her sister (non-otaku)...
Her sister suddenly grab a yaoi manga without noticing, the fujoshi had her eyes wide open when she saw the book cover and it clearly printed "yaoi manga" then she grins a little

Non-Otaku sister: ahh what's this? Are they lovers?
Fujoshi: *pokerface*
in her mind (i wanna buy that T^T)

Minutes later the non-otaku sister grab another yaoi manga

Fujoshi: *smirk* Again?!

1 comment:

  1. hi~ sigh i js finshed reading all yur blogs im feeling sad idek why (will be re-reading). . . but as a fellow otaku/fujoshi reading yur blogs also made me rewly happy( ^ _^ )/~

    i hope yur doing well and safe and and not ded(srry for the assumption heh) and hopefully yu can continue makin more blogs in the future YAhwoo !!

    i hope yu got to visit Japan as yu reallllyy wanted to go there LOL (me too ;-; shh)

    im new here so therefore im not rely sure how to use this tho I thank ik the basics but im glad I found yu?,, I find sm solace in your posts maybe im feelim this way bc yur my first blogger i read on here LOL >.<

    i wish i could see more of yu doe :( i hope yu didnt drift away from being an Otaku/fujoshi,, as yur now in yur 30s ig it can be a lil reasonable, life prob got busier huh ?(then yu wouldnt live up to the "a fan till my hair turns grey) or maybe. .yur still there but less active..yeah. (would never be me ever promose, AN OTAKU TILL I DYE.)

    Tanks for yur anime recs aswell !! (*^*)

    i realy would liek to attend an anime con one day but im too shyyy plus I habe no1 to go with (i hope i can make frens on here )。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。and i want to collect thingsss but yu kinda make me want to change my mind and makes me want to blog ittt idkk we'll see~ (im broke)

    i lovedddd how yu realized yu were a fujoshi LOL xD yu had to accept it at one point (hardcore fan here)! Another thing yur 'my fujoshi problems'; I can assure yu, we, fujoshis, AGREE !!!

    im sorry if this all came out all werid ( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀) I mean no harm I hope yur doing well !!!!! buhbyeee~ . . . <3 (yu prolly wont see this;crying forever)

    ReplyDelete